We’re health professionals. Although we assume that everyone will understand that the information on this site is intended to make you want to call and hire us immediately, we see that big firms have these fancy disclaimers and we sure like to dot our ‘i’s’ and cross our ‘t’s’…. So here goes:
- All the information and content provided on this website are the property of Maaike Consulting Pty Ltd and are for general information purposes only. By accessing this website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you cannot use this website.
- MaaikeConsulting Pty Ltd, it’s owner and contributors make NO WARRANTIES in regard to this website, including all content, links, and comments and opinions from visitors, which are all provided for use “as is” and are without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. The information on this site (and in our e-newsletters) is not intended to create a professional relationship.
- This website is not intended for use as a source of legal advice.
- In no event will the contributors and owner of this blog be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to navigate to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Those sites are responsible for the content of those sites. The sun, the moon and the rotation of the Earth are also not under our control. We’re working on it, but don’t hold your breath, and don’t try to make us responsible for other sites, bad weather, global warming or any malady that befalls you. If you try, we may have to send our crack in-house security team to visit you.
- The world is an ever-changing place, which means that content can become outdated quickly. While we hope to avoid having outdated material on our site, we can’t guarantee that everything is correct, so don’t rely on the timeliness or accuracy of the information on the site.
So there it is! We’ve done the responsible thing. Aren’t you glad we got that out of the way? Now lets get back to revolutionizing the world of personal injury allied health assessments.